with my family (2005)
ABOUT WICHIT SIRICHOTE
Date and Place of Birth: 3 September 1964, Korat Province, North-Eastern of THAILAND
Home address: Fang-Khao Cake Shop 15/3 Thanon Tesabal 6 Tambol Sikhiu Amphoe Sikhiu Korat 30140
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Patcharee Sirichote
Children: Wichita Sirichote and Patchara Sirichote, my family's albums.
Education: 1986 B.Sc.(Applied Physics), King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
1988 M.Sc.(Physics), Chulalongkorn University
Training:Present Work and Office Address:
Fifth College on Microprocessors: Technology and Applications in Physics, International Centre for Theoretical Physics Trieste, Italy, 1989 Materials Characterization by Ultrasonic Method, Tohoku National Industrial Research Institute, AIST, Sendai, Japan, 1994
Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Science
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520 THAILAND
Phone: +662 3264339-53 ext.212 Fax: +662 3269981
email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Homepage: Build Your Own Microcontroller Projects
Faculty of Science, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Undergraduate Lecture and Lab:Postgraduate Lecture Courses:
Microcontroller and Programming Alternative Energy Laboratory I, II Instrumentation Lab Technology of Photovoltaic System Microcomputer Based LaboratoryMaster Thesis Supervision: Designing Computerized Instrumentation
Field of Interests:
1995 Data Acquisition System for HPLC 1997 Measuring Mechanical Strength of Cast Iron by Ultrasound PEO Method 1998 Low Frequency C-scan Ultrasonic Imaging System 1999 I-V Module for Long-term Performance Evaluation of Photovoltaic System 2000 Digital Readout Instrument for Platinum Resistance Thermometer 2002 Measuring Elastic Properties of Acrylic Plastic by Ultrasound 2004 Fabrication of OIML R111 Weights 2005 Device for Measuring Total Harmonic Distortion of AC Voltage 2008 ARM Based Harmonic Meter 2010 Digital Power Meter 2011 Oscilloscope and Sensor Probes 2012 Wood Moisture Meter 2013 Solar powered hydrogen generator 2015 Sinewave inverter
Microprocessors Based Instrumentation Alternative Energy: Solar Photovoltaic system, Hydrogen energy
- Rural electrification
- Photovoltaic Power System
- Hydrogen power
- Physics Education: designing the scientific educational tools
MPU & MCU experiences:
- Microprocesors: Zilog Z80, 6802, 68000, 6502, Intel 8085, 8088, 8086
- Microcomputers: Intel 8039, 8051, 68HC08, 68HC11, PIC, AVR
- Machine code, Assembly programming
- FORTH, c language
- "Photovoltaic Charge Controller", the 9th Conference on Energy Network of Thailand, 8-10 May 2013, (412kB)
- "Apparatus and Method for Providing Supplemental Alternating Current from a Solar Cell Array" US Patent 5,898,585, April 27, 1999. (114kB)
- "Device for Measuring Total Harmonic Distortion of AC Voltage" (115kB)
Favorite Search Engine:
- ride a bicycle with kids, swim.
- update homepage, reply mail.
"Life is Beautiful"
- "Think on These Thing", Krishnamurti.
- "The Miracle of Being Awake", Thich Nhat Hanh.
- "The Long Road Turns to Joy: A Guide to Walking Meditation", Thich Nhat Hanh.
- practice dynamic meditation "keep seeing how thought arises and disappears", the method was conceived by Luangpor Teean Jittasubho.
20 December 2015